LaSEEB (Evolutionary Systems and Biomedical Engineering Lab) has developed its research activity since November 1995 in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, Computational Intelligence, Evolutionary Systems, among others. The laboratory is located in the North Tower of the IST, and is associated with the ISR.
The initials LaSEEB stand for Laboratório de Sistemas Evolutivos e Engenharia Biomédica, which is Portuguese for Evolutionary Systems and Biomedical Engineering Lab.
- BioMedical Engineering (Sleep & Dreams, Cognition, Signal & Image Processing, Modeling)
- Bio-Inspired computing (Evolutionary Genetic Algorithms, Artificial Life, Evolutionary Ecology, Swarm Intelligence, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic)
- BioSystems Engineering (Multi-Scale System Modeling)
- BioInformatics (Computational Biology)
- e-Learning, e-Business, Search Engines, Semantic Web
- Homepage: https://wiki.laseeb.org/
Manager: Agostinho Rosa
Vai ficar tudo mal
PDSB 2021 Workshop
Music with Symbolic Sleep EEG
Prémio Ciencias do Desporto 2020
O principal objetivo da atribuição dos Prémios Ciências do Desporto é incentivar a investigação científica sobre as potenciais melhorias da atividade desportiva
PDSB 2020 Workshop
UC DBE IST UL