Laseeb Admin, 02/01/2012 06:26 PM
h1. Welcome to LaSEEB
LaSEEB (Evolutionary Systems and Biomedical Engineering Lab) has developed its research activity since November 1995 in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, Computational Intelligence, Evolutionary Systems, among others. The laboratory is located in the North Tower of the IST, and is associated with the ISR.
The initials LaSEEB stand for _Laboratório de Sistemas Evolutivos e Engenharia Biomédica_, which is Portuguese for Evolutionary Systems and Biomedical Engineering Lab.
h1. Topics in BioSystems & BioSciences
* BioMedical Engineering (Sleep & Dreams, Cognition, Signal & Image Processing, Modeling)
* Bio-Inspired computing (Evolutionary Genetic Algorithms, Artificial Life, Evolutionary Ecology, Swarm Intelligence, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic)
* BioSystems Engineering (Multi-Scale System Modeling)
* BioInformatics (Computational Biology)
* e-Learning, e-Business, Search Engines, Semantic Web
h1. Useful resources
* [[How to use LaSEEB VPN]]